首页
2Kevin
Kevin 写的日记:  

重温《老友记》:85个常用口语短语

《老友记》是美国NBC电视台从1994年开播、连续播出了10年的一部幽默情景喜剧,也是美国历史上甚至是全球范围最成功、影响力最大的电视剧之一。很多英语专业的学生必推的一部经典口语学习美剧,来看看里面有哪些常用口语?

\

a totally different subject  完全题外话

admire your candor  你还真胆大

any luck?  找到了吗?

are you mocking me?  你嘲笑我?

are you spying on me?  你监视我?

bouncy  活泼

call security  通知警卫

can you get the door please?  你能去开门吗?

close my account  注销银行卡

creep me out  雷死我了

cross that off my list  从单子上划掉

cuff him up  把他铐起来

curling iron  卷发机

cut him some slack  放他一马

distract her with a doll  拿娃娃哄她开心

does sth. mean squat to you?  对你来说某事狗屁不是吗?

dog walker  遛狗的人

don't you rush me.  别催我!

drug dealer  毒贩子

enough is enough!  闹够了!

flyers  寻人(物)海报

get a little preoccupied  事先有事

get in line 排队(everybody get in line) 大家排好队

get over with it  忘记

go on, i dare you!  有种你就去!

go through this stack  看看这一叠

goose bumps  鸡皮疙瘩

hairnet  发罩

hatrack  草包

have an affair  外遇

he can't come to the phone now.  他现在不能接电话

herbal tea  花草茶

how did it go?  怎么样?

I apologize on behalf of him.  我替他道歉。

I can't feel my hands.  我手麻了。

I don't have the energy for this  我没有能力应付这个

I feel wild today  我今天好亢奋!                        

I have part of the fault.  我也有责任。

I love what you have done with this place.   我喜欢这里的布置。

I saw a lot of stuff.   我大开眼界了

I sensed it was you.  我感觉到是你了

I thought it was the other way around   我以为是反过来的

I was just leering   我只是用余光看看

I'm kind of beat   我有点累了

Intern   实习生

it doesn't count.   那不算。

it's gonna leave a stain。  这要留印子的。

it's insensitive of me。  我这么做很伤人

I've been back and forth.  我犹豫不定。

juice with pulp   带果肉的果汁

just messing with you!   跟你开玩笑呢!

low key   低调

make a huge fool of myself   出了洋相

mug   抢劫

my ears are ringing so bad.   我耳鸣得厉害。

natural charisma   天生丽质

no peeking   不要偷看啊

no way to recover   没有掩饰的机会了

nod along   跟着点头

organize my thoughts   整理思绪

overreact   反应过度

patch things up with sb.   和某人修复关系

pierce my ears   打耳洞

present an award   颁奖

ready for a refill?   我再给你倒一杯吧?

she's gonna be crushed.   她会崩溃的。

she's healed.   她好了。(病或者伤害)

side effect   副作用

sneakbite kit   毒蛇解药

squeezed juice   鲜榨的果汁

stand firm to   努力坚持

sth.is beyond crap   那是扯淡

talk you up   说你的好话

there's no need to place blame.   没有指责的必要。

they are all well received   收到的反响都很好

this is so meant to be!   这就是天意!

we are rolling   摄像机正在拍摄

what was tonight?   今晚本来要做什么?

what's up with the greedy?   怎么这么贪啊?

why are you changing the subject?   为什么要转移话题?

will anyone miss me if i weren't here?   我在不在这里有什么区别吗?

Woody,tingly   痒

work an extra shift   多轮一班

you are a freak!   你这个变态!

you don't have to brag。  拽什么啊?

you got me.   你还真问住我了。


2013-09-22 14:33 来自:挚友网
阅读(679)

你的回应(已有0 个回应,文明用语,人人有责,你还可输入250字)

返回顶部